Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 1996 XCR 600 SP is now gone. Guy made the down payment. Gonna pay the rest tomorrow then bam it is off. Sold for $3k. My dad is talking about getting back our Wildcat in Jag chassis and trying to retro fit an ETT suspension on it. That won't work without the ETT chassis I don't think though. Whatever he will do anything to get out of spending money on a sled for me. Which includes throwing me on freaking sled that kicked his ass.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
selling my sled doesn't but trying to figure what I am gonna ride does. THere is a nice 2001 SnoPro for sale up in the Poconos maybe I see about that :) (sled begins dreaming even more)

·
Registered
268 Posts
My buddy just paid $2800 for a 96 XCR SP. I got to ride it, the thing rips on the fields but you gotta be a stud to contol it in the trails.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must be a stud then :) never hat problems controlling it. The only problems I ever had was the 5500-6000 RPM ranger where it just jumps and takes off. My dad yelled at me for the way I was riding cause I would either putter or take off. I tried explaining it was that damn ranger that either you putter and sit in it or you feed it about 1/4 inch of throttle before it moves out of that range. But then you are doing like freaking 55 in an area where everyone else is doing 35.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts