Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about selling these just wondering if anyone is interested. i know this is ridiculous but i have almost 3 thousand dollars invested into this thing and would sell them as a pair . the ford body has 2.6 motor ,extended chassis ,big bore shocks ,titanium springs, billet knuckles, two speed tranny, hot bodies wheel, proline tires, unbreakable a-arms, steel drive shafts, aluminum bumpers, locked rear diff, and many more parts too many to sit and list. let me know if you might be interested. the price wont be outrageous . i i also have a hpi rs4-2 4wd street race car i would like to sell and as you can imagine i have a lot into that one also. tons of stuff for both. thanks[attachment=55714][attachment=55715]
[attachment=55716][attachment=55717]

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking 4 or 500 negotiable ithink that is fair. i have a ton of stuff for it the second one is all put togther from spare parts from the first one . its almost done . and they are a blasit goes about fifty to sixty mph if you can control it going that fast

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thats a reasonable price guys.. I had a couple savage trucks, these babies are expensive to buy new and are an absolute blast to drive....

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Hard to believe but yes this is an awesome price for the 2 trucks. You'll regret selling them though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I AM INTRESTED IN THE TWO VEHICLES ALONG WITH THE CAR... PLEASE SEND BACK WITH A PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL MAKE AN OFFER ON ATLEAST THE TWO TRUCKS MAYBE THE CAR ALSO.. THANKS, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE NUMBER PRIVATE, E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] AND WE CAN WORK SOMTHING OUT.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by snowcross4e
[br]I AM INTRESTED IN THE TWO VEHICLES ALONG WITH THE CAR... PLEASE SEND BACK WITH A PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL MAKE AN OFFER ON ATLEAST THE TWO TRUCKS MAYBE THE CAR ALSO.. THANKS, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE NUMBER PRIVATE, E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] AND WE CAN WORK SOMTHING OUT.
Just a heads up caps are considered yelling on forums.[;)]

·
Registered
32 Posts
aaahhhhh... yes i know, this is going to be a on going problem with me and all the fanatics... the software i use at work requires caps to be on, it looks normal to me, and lowercase in this post looks odd, but thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by bulldog_shotgun
[br]selling with radio???
yes i will include the stock radio and all the parts for 500 dollars. i dont think that is a unreasonable price considering how much i have into them. i also have a pan car for sale and a traxxas stadium truck that is almost brand new. so if you are interested let me know. i will put pics and info about the other two later today. the car was clocked by a cop going 68 mph in a parking lot so it rips pretty good. the stadium truck is pretty much stock and it is supposed to go about 50 to 55 mph.

·
Registered
477 Posts
thoose are nice trucks but i want to get in to crawling now trying to sell my big block revo bump for some cool maxxs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.