Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!! thank you

I have to sell my sled to pay some bills. I'm located in River Falls, WI about 30 minutes east of St. Paul, MN and 1 hour west of Eau Claire, WI. The sled is in good condition with only 2,331 miles on it. It's an Edge chassis with a 700 VES engine. The 2001 700's didn't have variable exhaust so this 2002 has 8 more hp than the previous year. This thing is fast! It has an aftermarket can on it and sounds great. The shocks were rebuilt about 600 miles ago. The powder pro skis and 96 studs down the center were put on at the same time. The skis were almost $300 alone. The carbides are in good shape. The track is 1.25" lug. The track is in decent shape and should be good for another season or two. There also 2 small cracks in the side of hood near where it latches from a frozen hood (see pictures). Premium gas and Amsoil were always used. I also have dollies, the original skis and handlebar cover to go with the machine.
$2,825 for the sled.
Call Travis at 715 222 5191 or email [email protected]

*EDIT* TRAILER SOLD! Thanks everyone.

The sled has about $1000 in aftermarket accessories including the following:
Yellow Powder Pro skis ($250-$300)
96 studs down the middle
3" Sportech adjustable bar risers and pad ($100), put on last year
Polaris premium Edge windshield bag new last year ($35)
Aftermarket Silencer Can
Rox Sled Treads. These are awesome!
They strengthen the tunnel and widen the running boards and give great grip ($250)
Red Skid plate
Polaris yellow front bumper
Polaris yellow snow flap
Polaris red rear bumper and yellow covers
Cobra black windshield
PowerMadd Cargo Caddy
Yellow mesh hood inserts
Polaris Edge Cover

Click link for 23 pictures
http://www.zumalights.com/snowmobile/polaris.html[/size=4]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status