Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my storm last night kinda miss it. But I love the 1,900 bucks in my pocket to! I bought the 2000 xcf that I was talking about for 1,400 I love the sled it's just what I wanted I was making jumps for it last night. I will have pics tonight.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
WWHHAATT?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!...........

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea but 1,900 I couldn't pass up. I'm gonna save the money and sell all the sleds except the xcf and then buy a really nice sled. I really want a iqr 660 or 600.

Other wise the xcf already has the coolers on it for a liquid cooled motor. I talked to my buddys dad he said we should drop a liquid cooled motor in it in the summer just for something to do. I know where I can pick up a 700 for pretty cheap and its all ready to go.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
I sold my storm last night kinda miss it. But I love the 1,900 bucks in my pocket to! I bought the 2000 xcf that I was talking about for 1,400 I love the sled it's just what I wanted I was making jumps for it last night. I will have pics tonight.
You'll never know what you missed, selling that storm before you ever opened it up out on a lake..

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
$1900? you sure got a lot of cash for it!

And What happened to the rest of the sleds you had/have?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still have

The two xlt's

The two xcr's 440

The f7

and the classic

Yea I thought 1,900 was a pretty good price for a 1994.

·
Registered
443 Posts
That storm was a sick sled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts