Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:D]went to haydays on sunday, man, i will never go on a saturday agian, no crowds free parking, close to the grounds. early in the morning i found some dayco belts for 45 dollars, at the end of the day i went back and the belts were down to 39 bucks, even at my cost when i add shipping i would have a hard time getting them from myself any cheaper, looking at coats, found some right away for 110 dollars, kept looking around, found a coat i liked for 99 bucks the wife went in looking at other coats, they were loading the stuff into there truck, he said 75 bucks if we buy it right now. that was nice, 6 inch carbides with 2 inch extra carbide wear pads, 40 bucks, graphite hyfaxes were the only thing i couldnt find a better deal on 23 dollars thats still cheaper than oem slides.
figure that the wife got in for free and we didnt have to pay for parking also bought 20 dollars worth of food tickets from someone leaving for 10 dollars.

·
Registered
93 Posts
yeah, hay days this year was pretty hot tho...i felt pretty dumb trying on new bibs and jackets and gloves, and felt even duber trying to explain the whole hay days phenomenon to non-snowmobilers at a resaurant in minneapolis. "it was 100 degrees and you were trying on snow pants?"

ugh some people... but i got a new FXR jacket, Coldwave bibs and a FREE FXR gear bag, and a nice case of heat stroke!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts