Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cobra was a kit car on a 68 Chevelle Frame that we stuffed a 427 CHEV into, (just to piss off the ford purists.. hehehehe)
Camaro is a roller small block, dyers 6-71, BW S-T10 4 spd, 4:10 street car, Lowrider is an 87 GMC convertible shorty with a 502 runnin rec heads, TH700R4, 3:73.. 1/2 of box is filled with a 5000 watt sound sytem with 4x 18" subs ported thru the box into the cab. Corvette was all stock...
My kids got older, they're all gone now... lovin my sleds and my quads now, tho....[:D]
lookin forward to modding my 700 RMK

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
/me drools till his pants are soaked over the maro!!!! 69? it hurts inside when I look at that :). Love the towing with a Vette, thats just.... I don't know I picture a mullet :), hey whatever works right?

·
Registered
506 Posts
LOL

in auto we where talking about 'maro's the other day, and decided that to own an IROC it's a prerequisite to have a mullet : )

this all came up 'cause I was saying I wanted one. "NO man, you can't" "why not?" "'cause you don't have a mullet, that's a prerequisite"

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL.. last time I had anything that resembled a mullet-Do... McGuyver was at the top of the ratings.... hehehehe (too friggin old for long-hair now)

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I like them all, the camaro especialy..Bet u wish u had them back..

·
Registered
506 Posts
Originally posted by Anchorman
[br]LOL.. last time I had anything that resembled a mullet-Do... McGuyver was at the top of the ratings.... hehehehe (too friggin old for long-hair now)
hehe, McGuyver is my hero : )

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
it sure was a kickass show. My neighbor had a mint 86 IROC, with a aftermarket cowl induction hood. It was baddass, and so clean.

-Dean

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well I guess you guys would like my 1973 Vega with a 454 bb. It turns low 8s in the quarter mile. Stickly drag car full cage, paracute wheelie bars and all the toys. You talk about a rush when launching this baby. My next toy though is going to be a rail drag car rear engine of coarse. You would have liked my 1969 z/28 camero only 500 built with factory rear disc. brakes man I wish I still had that car it is worth a fortune now it had a 302 small block chev, yes a 302 for thoughs of you that never heard of it, it was a limited editon engine only available in 1967,68,69 Z/28 option complete factory hot rod engine with all the bells and whistles, red line around 7500, with solid lifters. Oh well that was history now that the snow is melting here in Niagara we will have to start working on my 1983 b.m.w. we have already got the cage in it and or puttin a 355 chev small block in it for the street, just to piss off the boys with their hondas, the engine has turned low 11s in a full size Monte Carlo. will try to get pics on site once scanner is working agian.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
nice man, I have hweard of the Chevy 302s, my friends dad has a mint camaro with one. He is a big ford guy and they ahve lots of Ford 302s around so its funny the chevy he has has a 302 as well.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i think McGuyver was the only person EVER to be able to make a torpedo out of a taco with nothing but his swiss army knife

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
not bad for chevy stuff.. looks like your pretty good at that.. must be nice. hopefully you will be able to get some more toys to build[:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts