Registered
2,420 Posts
I think it's because of the "Articat".

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kevin.leblanc said:
am i stupid? because i dont see how that is so crazy.
The ZRT did'nt even Exist until 95,
All ZRT's are Triple's, either 600 or 800.
What that guy has is a 91 EXT 550 Special that someone repainted and put ZRT sticker's on.
Cat people Should understand the humor here.

Rick

Even I missed the Articat bit.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Festus33 said:
kevin.leblanc said:
am i stupid? because i dont see how that is so crazy.
The ZRT did'nt even Exist until 95,
All ZRT's are Triple's, either 600 or 800.
What that guy has is a 91 EXT 550 Special that someone repainted and put ZRT sticker's on.
Cat people Should understand the humor here.

Rick

Even I missed the Articat bit.
Apparently it's not common cat knowledge. kevin is a "cat guy".

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ChristopherM said:
decent price for the sled and trailer even if the guy is a moron.
Yeah actually it is a pretty good price.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That is a funny ad, because Arctic Cat only made the ZRT in two body styles and that's not one. Also the T in ZRT stands for "Triple" and like said above, it only came in 600 and 800 not 550. ZRs where twins and ZRTs where triples. I also like the spelling in the title "Articat" its not like the seat spells it correctly. For a 91 trail sled all painted up and a steel trailer that seems on the high side for that price, but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ssracing said:
For a 91 trail sled all painted up and a steel trailer that seems on the high side for that price, but that's just my opinion.
It seems like in this area early 90's sleds go for around 500-700 so throw in a trailer and its not bad.

·
Registered
458 Posts
ha thats funny, but he did do a pretty good job of making it look legit. deffinantly will fool someone. if not you get a nice lookin sled and a trailer for 700

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Price on the sled is kind of steep. Around here, at this time, it's worth about $400-$500 TOPS. Trailer is worth $100.

Gotta love those people!

It's internetainment.

·
Registered
278 Posts
im pretty sure thats a arctic cat puma or a prowler hood that the guy stuck zrt stickers on and painted green.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The 91 EXT 550 Special, Which that sled Most Definetly Is, Used The same AWS I chassis and hood as the Prowler, Pantera, and Jag's of the same time frame.

Actually Sean around these part's that's actually a pretty decent price, for a running sled and a trailer.

Rick

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
That definetly isn't a bad price, however it is kind of a scam because it's definetly not a zrt.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
ChristopherM said:
i wonder what the title/registration for the sled says. zrt or ext
Can't always go by the title. Always best to either look up the model number on the tunnel, or going with your gut and knowing the sled is a frankensled and "chop shopped" together with random parts. I had a 1997 XC 440 that the title said it was 1997 XCR 440- Both sleds exist, but there is quite a difference between the two. Just shows the state doesn't know anything about snowmobiling

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In Wi you don't have a Title.
You have a registration card, and all it denote's is the manufacturer, and engine size, Not the Model.

Rick

·
Registered
718 Posts
that is one ugly machine...but i bet it was warming riding than today's machines :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts