Some People are just Totally Clueless

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Festus33 
#1 ·
Just came across this, Could'nt resist posting it.[:0]
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/for/1897541244.html

Rick

#4 ·
kevin.leblanc said:
am i stupid? because i dont see how that is so crazy.
The ZRT did'nt even Exist until 95,
All ZRT's are Triple's, either 600 or 800.
What that guy has is a 91 EXT 550 Special that someone repainted and put ZRT sticker's on.
Cat people Should understand the humor here.

Rick

Even I missed the Articat bit.

#6 ·
Festus33 said:
kevin.leblanc said:
What that guy has is a 91 EXT 550 Special that someone repainted and put ZRT sticker's on.

Rick

Apparently it's not common cat knowledge. kevin is a "cat guy".

#7 ·
ChristopherM said:
decent price for the sled and trailer even if the guy is a moron.
Yeah actually it is a pretty good price.

#8 ·
That is a funny ad, because Arctic Cat only made the ZRT in two body styles and that's not one. Also the T in ZRT stands for "Triple" and like said above, it only came in 600 and 800 not 550. ZRs where twins and ZRTs where triples. I also like the spelling in the title "Articat" its not like the seat spells it correctly. For a 91 trail sled all painted up and a steel trailer that seems on the high side for that price, but that's just my opinion.

#12 ·
Price on the sled is kind of steep. Around here, at this time, it's worth about $400-$500 TOPS. Trailer is worth $100.

Gotta love those people!

It's internetainment.

#14 ·
The 91 EXT 550 Special, Which that sled Most Definetly Is, Used The same AWS I chassis and hood as the Prowler, Pantera, and Jag's of the same time frame.

Actually Sean around these part's that's actually a pretty decent price, for a running sled and a trailer.

Rick

#17 ·
ChristopherM said:
i wonder what the title/registration for the sled says. zrt or ext
Can't always go by the title. Always best to either look up the model number on the tunnel, or going with your gut and knowing the sled is a frankensled and "chop shopped" together with random parts. I had a 1997 XC 440 that the title said it was 1997 XCR 440- Both sleds exist, but there is quite a difference between the two. Just shows the state doesn't know anything about snowmobiling

#18 ·
In Wi you don't have a Title.
You have a registration card, and all it denote's is the manufacturer, and engine size, Not the Model.

Rick

#21 ·
bigrok said:
Festus33 said:
kevin.leblanc said:

Rick

Apparently it's not common cat knowledge. kevin is a "cat guy".
in my defense that is before my time on a sled hell i was only 3 when that sled came out

#22 ·
I'm not rippin on ya Kev
I figured your still fairly new to the Dark Side[:D]

Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.