Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey man whats all that white stuff!! I havent seen snow for so long I almost forgot what it looks like, ha ha. It must be really nice. Well have fun.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
stuff I could only dream about..

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I hope we get some sunshine this weekend, I know where the snow is but it won't stop snowing long enough to get up high. Flat light sucks.
Anyway great pics, I like the stucks, If you don't get stuck on a day like that your not trying very hard.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hey man whats all that white stuff!! I havent seen snow for so long I almost forgot what it looks like, ha ha. It must be really nice. Well have fun.

Same here...no snow all winter. The total snow fall so far is like 11 inches![:(]

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Looks like paradise!

I guess i'll just keep on dreaming.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ya, i wanna hear about the summit rev too. everything i've read about it sounds pretty amazing. i'd love to hear some feedback from someone that acctually rides one.
dave m

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I only rode the REV for 10-15 minutes, but liked it. Little different feel for sure...light front end...narrow...seemed like I was going to fall over the front of it at times. Never really got a chance to sit down on it so I can't tell you what the different seating position feels like. Power from the 800 HO is good...climbed well but not as good as the 900. It was a 144" x 16" wide track, and looked like 2" paddles. It was a rental and I think it could use different gearing...seemed to spin the track as soon as you got on the gas, although all the new Summits I've ridden seem to do this. Personally, I don't like that...trenches too much. The 900 Kitty seems to be geared different...not as much early track spin. Seeing more and more of them on the mountain all the time. What's wrong with it? Small trunk space...no place to put your helmet/goggles under the hood to defrost. That's all I noticed...conditions were too good to give up the 900 for a rented REV.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great pics! We about had the same type of weekeknd here. Fresh powder wasnt quite waist deep.....pretty close though. Of course, we are wet now and are going to be for a little bit. Had a great time and should have some super spring riding.
This though, was a little bit more special than any ride this year. Had a visitor come with us.....her 2nd time, once when she was 2 months and now 15 months.
http://dopey.hopto.org/cooper/IMAG0013.JPG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts