Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy has a machz and a crank shop 1500 engine plus NOS he was comming up and STILL hit the nos button...had to have 100 stitches in his leg i guess

http://www.thesledcrew.com/posted/flip.wmv

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Yup, I was there, his leg was mess up bad. He hit the button at the 200 ft mark and then it came up.

·
Registered
295 Posts
DAMN!!!What more can you say

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thats was a very funny comment and I'm not ashamed to laugh. If that guy wasn't smart enough to realize it was a bad idea to hit that little go button, he shouldn't be on a sled with that much horsepower. You would think after feeling the sled pull the skis it would be a good decision to wait on the juice.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The comment was funny I agree

·
Registered
572 Posts
damn,,, what a ride.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by 88400
[br]If that guy wasn't smart enough to realize it was a bad idea to hit that little go button, he shouldn't be on a sled with that much horsepower.
^^Agreed!! Important rule of racing, know when to let off.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by bulldog_shotgun
[br]letting off the throttle under Nitrous means that expensive 1500 motor would be a gonner.
but he didnt hit the button right away his skis were in the air from the start where he flipped it over is where he hit the button...still think its rider error he should of never hit the nos with the skis hanging the way they were in the first place..bet his medical expense and expense to fix the sled costs more than rebuilding that crank shop engine though

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I want that motor!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
^^^^^^^^what he said, i have a video from 5 or 6 years ago of a the sled shooting straight up in the air and the guy was bucked off and slid across the ice at a 130 but its on a vhs tape it was at nelson lake speed runs

·
Registered
416 Posts
wow i bet that was nuts, and then it probably sucked.
here's a video of somebody on a drag banshee doing something similar, i don't think he got hurt though. http://www.planetsand.com/memberphotos/258219-Glamis%20back%20flip.wmv

1 - 20 of 32 Posts