Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics from today. Video coming soon. Room Building House Interior design

Room House Building

Snow Winter Natural landscape Tree Water

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Sports gear

Room House Building

Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter sport Racing

Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Winter sport Motorsport

Snow Winter Tree Bridge Pond

Snow Winter Freezing Sky Tree

Snowmobile Vehicle Winter sport Snow Racing

Snowmobile Snow Winter sport Vehicle Geological phenomenon

Sky Winter Snow Atmospheric phenomenon Cloud

Snow Snowmobile Vehicle Winter Geological phenomenon

Snow Winter Sky Atmospheric phenomenon Hill station

Snow Winter Sky Atmospheric phenomenon Freezing

Snow Tree Winter Vehicle Metal

Window House Tree Home Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CzU1s_rOtk

A few miles of trail were flooded out. That bridge actually twisted when you stood on it, and the main support was broken. In the video you see me skipping a small pond as well. We also stopped about 45 miles from home at The Wicked Good store in Lovell, Maine. Best trails we saw all day were in Brownfield, Maine and North Fryeburg, Maine.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
Those who gave him negatives, you need to grow up like Sledcrusher did. He was having fun and wanted to show everyone. Looked like fun, it does look like you need a lot more snow. I woulnd't want to put my sled through some of those trails.

· Registered
481 Posts
kingofkings said:
Those who gave him negatives, you need to grow up like Sledcrusher did. He was having fun and wanted to show everyone. Looked like fun, it does look like you need a lot more snow. I woulnd't want to put my sled through some of those trails.
I think the give the Negative rating cause they are not out on the sled cause they don't have any snow or it is broke and they can't figure how to fix it.
Looked like you had a good time!![thumb]

· Registered
860 Posts
looks like fun, trails look a bit rough in the video.
hows the sno-x coming along? (serious)

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will_5 said:
I think your SF pic is cool...even though your about to fall down the hill right before you paused the video and took a still of it..haha[beatup]
Wrong. [beatup]
View attachment 2010228181059403_27886.wmv
mxz440kid said:
looks like fun, trails look a bit rough in the video.
hows the sno-x coming along? (serious)
Staying at my uncles in Mass this friday/saturday and racing in Kingsbury, NY.

To the people that are leaving the negatives, why not stop being such a b**** and post instead?

· Registered
453 Posts
Dang, looks like fun. I wish I had the time to go do that. We have (had) about a foot around me, but the temperatures have been in the mid 30s the last few days and its disappearing quickly. They are calling for a bit more tonight, but I have a feeling my riding for this season is about done.[:(]

· Registered
1,264 Posts
I guess im wrong after watching the video. It was also wrong of me to open this thread...I opened it to see what I thought would be decent pics of someone riding a sled...not someone rubbing their head with a couple of helmets on the table[B)]

· Registered
1,264 Posts
will_5 said:
I guess im wrong after watching the video. It was also wrong of me to open this thread...I opened it to see what I thought would be decent pics of someone riding a sled...not someone rubbing their head with a couple of helmets on the table[B)]
Im just pulling your chain Sean. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I always enjoy looking at pics/videos of anything that has to do with a sled.

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those pics were taken at The Wicked Good store in Lovell. We stopped there for lunch, and I just took a few random pictures.

· Registered
1,878 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Snow Winter Tree Bridge Pond

A few miles of trail were flooded out. That bridge actually twisted when you stood on it, and the main support was broken.[/color=red] In the video you see me skipping a small pond as well. We also stopped about 45 miles from home at The Wicked Good store in Lovell, Maine. Best trails we saw all day were in Brownfield, Maine and North Fryeburg, Maine.

It looked like it had more problems than that. Haha. Looks like you had a good time though.

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Empire087 said:
I thought our snow was looking bad, at least you guys made the best of it. There's always next year......
My seasons not over yet. I've still got a few more races left [thumb]. Calling for 3-6" tonight. We got 4" yesterday into this morning, and a few more the day before. Gonna build a small kicker in the front yard.

· Registered
1,523 Posts
I never realized how wide those Mach Z chassis were until I saw the pictures here. It looks MASSIVE.

No wonder it died quickly.

Wish I could get out. Still gotta fix my tie rod and I have 5 FEET within 20 minutes of my house. Fixing requires $$ though. Enjoy it while you can!

· Registered
4,979 Posts
combs136 said:
dang oyu found snow in maine, i live in litchfield right near agusta and its bare as all hell there
Didn't you know? It always snows at Sean's house.[confused]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.