Discussion Starter #1
TO GO SLEDDING THAT IS [8D][:D]
WELL HERES SOME PICS
[attachment=50273]
[attachment=50274]
[attachment=50275]
[attachment=50276]
[attachment=50277]

sorry but i had to i just thought id let you know that snow does exist its been snowing light and then heavy for the last 2 days straight

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
nathan have I told you today, How much you suck...LOL don't have too much fun and put a few miles on for the rest of us who still don't have any snow.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
CRAP! you got me! damn, I thought u were pissed about the site or whatever, lol but then I see pics of "SNOW" right in my face! kinda of like a pie in your face! DAMN! but well done LOL

·
Registered
963 Posts
got me there i thought you were leaving the site! well have fun with that snow and tear it up. how much do you have?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
first off why would i leave an awsome site like this...thers no reason and i forgot i cant even go skidooing fer a couple days i have pink eye and dont think i should go out until its somewhat better but i have been out before today so its makes up for it

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I will be leaving you guys on saturday to go riding. Only about 3 feet of fresh stuff here in the last day and a half. Awsome...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
^^ ONLY???? I would give anything for that amount of snow!! [:D] well have fun and hopefully you will be able to enjoy your new iron and dont forget to take pics as well!

·
Registered
137 Posts
thats not funny....you make it sound like you are leaving the site and then you brag about having snow will we get nothing but rain[V]

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by ganch
[br]we must be somewere around there to a foot or so i think
wo another saskatchewaner im amazed i thought we were a rare breed or sometihng lol only a foot left [:0] when i went to florida you guys had just ahd the huge snow storm theres was more then a foot then

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by ACG
[br]I will be leaving you guys on saturday to go riding. Only about 3 feet of fresh stuff here in the last day and a half. Awsome...
Boy I bet your glad you left ND now! [;)]

Minot was looking at 4 inches or so..Bottineau was about 7. Quite windy I heard to...but then again that's normal. [:p]

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well sorry guys but i have to do this ...this is only a couple hours later i dont know if you cansee the diofference but...thers more
[attachment=50299]
[attachment=50300]
[attachment=50301]
[attachment=50302]
[attachment=50303]
[attachment=50304]
[attachment=50305]
[attachment=50306]

well thats all i think untill i go out sledding. well that or we get even more and i honestly have to say i think this stuff is here to stasy[B)]

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
gotta love saskatchewan! been snowing since monday and its not stopping. going out tomorrow or thursday

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol yup i love it man i wish we had snow lmfao sorry guys but im lovin this

1 - 20 of 44 Posts