Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry to inform you guys but it snowed here again last night and my sleds are loaded up and were headin to the mountain lol ill post some pics when i get back

·
Registered
450 Posts
Just make sure you send some of that snow over to wisconsin.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok well if it makes you feel better i messed up writing this and lost the moter on the t-cat . i got a new sled now tho

bringurthunder said:
ok well if it makes you feel better i messed up writing this and lost the moter on the t-cat . i got a new sled now tho
heres pics of today . i used the t-cat in a trade for a 01 rmk 800 with genisis engine
201011815104293_33411.jpg

201011815103309_33411.jpg

20101181505246_33411.jpg

20101181505246_33411.jpg

20101181504168_33411.jpg

201011817504215_33411.jpg

MasterSkitelz said:
Just make sure you send some of that snow over to wisconsin.
ill mail you a box of snow if you want thats the best i can do boss

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Oh its ok, i just got dumped with 3 feet of fresh powder.....oh wait, that was a dream[Disappointed]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I was in Elko last August and the Rubys had a little snow left on them,pretty neat to see when it was 95F in town that day.

What happened to your Tcat motor?

·
Registered
567 Posts
its snowed here in wy a few times down south of the state heard about 4 feet have yet to get there to see for sure

·
Registered
45 Posts
bringurthunder said:
sorry to inform you guys but it snowed here again last night and my sleds are loaded up and were headin to the mountain lol ill post some pics when i get back
Snow please......

·
Registered
567 Posts
my package just came in

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kennybtrail1 said:
Were do you go,do you go to the Ruby mountians???
ya i go up to lamoile and up around wild horse its about 60miles north

RMK-KING said:
I was in Elko last August and the Rubys had a little snow left on them,pretty neat to see when it was 95F in town that day.

the balencer shaft come apart . i loved the t-cat but that thing was a hand full seemed like it was a day of work to ride a hour

quick said:
its snowed here in wy a few times down south of the state heard about 4 feet have yet to get there to see for sure
if it snowed 4 feet i wouldnt be playin on the internet lol

NY98xltsp said:
i would like to place my order for a bulk package of snow
i wish i could send you guys all the snow you want but im only humin lol sorry at the rate snows flying every one should get some soon it looks like were gonna get more tonight good thing im on long change 7 days off

RMK-KING said:

what were you doing in this part of the world ? you ever think about ridin over here ?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish we had snow, but now I'm getting ready to pull my 500 motor out and throw in an 800 triple so no need in snow just yet, After that let it snow everyday.

Hope you guys have a blast and keep it safe out there this riding season.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that would be a nice build 500 chassis 800 trip in it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts