13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sucks.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jan8creek.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jan8sleds.jpg

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Oh man, you aren't kiddin'! The pics definately tell the story. So who's been riding Big Willy's sled? He been out there blastin' around on it?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
are the fields black there too pman? they are pretty black now w/ just spotty snow...it is prolly at elast 35 here today if not 40 and a 30 mph wind...

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's not my brother's sled, that one is my dad's. It's a 1995, willy's is a 1998. There is even less snow now, I took them pics around 1 PM, we lost more during the day.

Fields have pretty much nothing left on them, except along shelter belts where it made drifts.

This is pathetic.

I came across some info tho, on Jan 9, 2002 the temp in winnipeg was +6 Celcius (around 45 F) So it happened 2 days earlier this year, but everyone on radio sounded all amazed, yet the exact same thing happened last year.

Hopefully it snows again, last year this happened "tomorrow" and I have pics of me bustin drifts on Jan 20, so perhaps it will snow.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]This sucks.
I dunno man, if you ask me your lucky! You have more snow in those pics than we've had all season! Plus, you've got a brand new Pro-X that is your very own. If i were you, i'd be happy. [;)]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Here in upstate NY (Adirondiack Mountains) we have plenty of snow, and the riding WAS killer till NYS shut down almost all the trail systems for no insurance! Political B.S.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts