Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have usede BR9ES plugs in my machine in the past, but I accidently bought some B9ES plugs.. the R is a resistor... can I still use the B9ES safely?

·
Registered
699 Posts
yes all the r means is resitor like you stated and all that means is when your running your sled your television will be stracthy and blury like when your running your blender your tv screws up

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Yeah, the non-R's send out an electromagnetic pulse or a frequency or something, and can screw up helmet radios and anything nearby. On some particular sleds it will effect the drive-ability of the machine because it interfere's with the electrical system of the engine and won't run properly. Try the B9ES...if your sleds runs good with no problems, than I see no reason you can't use them. IMO.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Right on Exciter Man[:D]. Nothing worse than trying to watch a DVD on the trail and getting the FUZZ... Wassup with mean people?? Just got back from the trails and everyone was nice even at the bars.. Get on the forum and some dude is complaining about Smartass Comments????? Whatever!!!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I no get it 2...what smart-ass comments????

·
Registered
699 Posts
for real guys i have no idea what smart ass coments he thought i said i just told him plain as day what happens and thanks for sticking up for a fellow sledder.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
ummm. the R for resister also reduces back EMI to the coil and CDI, thereby protecting it... If you run non-resister plugs, you will shorten the life of your ignition system also, AFAIK.

-Dean

·
Registered
414 Posts
What smartass comment???? i dont get it. He just tried to help!.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts