Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Cool, Thanks StudentDriver Gives me an excuse to order the risers I always wanted. You do a great service and are a true asset to this site.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Student Driver is a stand up guy...purchased a throttle cable from him this past summer for my riser conversion on my '98 s-chassis. Quality product from a great business!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Student is an example of a true sf member. this is very prosperous of u student driver thanks alot i may have to look into on of ur lefty kits for the apex

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Kewl. I just bought your lefty throttle kit to take advantage of this special. Quyana.
[Bevis]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Way to Go SD, You guys put out some quality product. May have a few sales to send your way. Adding the pic of you rippin on the Dragon was a great improvement. Peace

·
Registered
448 Posts
Student Driver im sure this is greatly appreciated by all members. Honestly i had never visited your site before, but its seems like you carry good quality products, ill definitly help get your name out there.

Thinking about a set of those bars...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks alot SD! I might be ordering a complete riser and cable setup from you over the summer now that you have a throttle extension with the oiler cable built in for my Yamaha!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
wow!! thanks alot for the discount. if i need something, i know where im going!!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Thank you very much student driver! I was planning on putting bar risers and the whole bit on my sled but I haven't got enough snow to even ride yet so I might end up getting it this summer. I just can't see the reason to spending all this money on something I cannot even use. The sad thing is is that I live farther north then most people that are riding.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Student Driver, It is really nice to see people/Business's that care about the customer and not just the bottom line. Kudos to you! And if I ever need a product that you carry I will certainly buy it from you and not any of your competitors. Again good show!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You'll probably have some business from me shortly, I'm needing a longer throttle cable. I thought I'd clear with the stock one, but now I'm running into clearance issues. Oh darn, but oh well your their for me, with a 10% discount, I love you. (In a nonsexual way of course) [;)]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts