Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think i should do for speedo/ odo for my iqr, digital? any hints or ideas would be awesome!!

· Registered
5,007 Posts
I wish I could take credit for that but it's not my sled. It is an IQR though with a fusion gauge cluster.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sledneck1978 said:
I wish I could take credit for that but it's not my sled. It is an IQR though with a fusion gauge cluster.
thatd solve alot, i was thinking about seeing if a standard polaris speedo and put it where the tach is right now and put a smaller tach on somewhere..

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
powersledder said:
Why? Just run the tack.
couple guys i know have been stopped on ther iqr's because they have no speedo's on them, dnr said it was "unsafe" to have no idea what there speed is, BS! in my op

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
55 at night, some smaller towns have a posted speed but thats it, its shitty so i was just curious to see what anyone else thought/were doing i think im just gonna deal with it.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
teamarctic14 said:
yeah same here here we have speedlimits during the day time 55mph but its not there fault there sled doesnt have a speedo
ya i agree an most dnr people wont say anything its just those couple to "know" the rules an think they need to be followed to the T that make it difficult...

· Registered
566 Posts
ah gotcha id say digital then that way you can set your tach speedo and temps

· Registered
4,306 Posts
The WIDNR pull over anyone on an IQr and tell them they need a speedo? That is profiling and is an illegal form of harassment. And in WI the speed limit only applies at night. I say F%&*K it, just leave it as is and tell them it's a stock sled and you're not going to change it.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
powersledder said:
The WIDNR pull over anyone on an IQr and tell them they need a speedo? That is profiling and is an illegal form of harassment. And in WI the speed limit only applies at night. I say F%&*K it, just leave it as is and tell them it's a stock sled and you're not going to change it.
agreed, that why i was just curious to what anyone was doing..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.