Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my dads xlt needs a new top end. I've ran spi pistons in the past with good luck and i've been trying to find a complete piston kit for it. Meaning all three pistons, rings, writ pins and clips. I've seen complete kits on ebay but not for the right model, and i've seen a few sites that sell pistons individually but it usually ends up being quite a bit when you get 3 of them. The sled is a 97 xlt and i'm looking for a .020 oversize piston. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
sled_nutz said:
Well my dads xlt needs a new top end. I've ran spi pistons in the past with good luck and i've been trying to find a complete piston kit for it. Meaning all three pistons, rings, writ pins and clips. I've seen complete kits on ebay but not for the right model, and i've seen a few sites that sell pistons individually but it usually ends up being quite a bit when you get 3 of them. The sled is a 97 xlt and i'm looking for a .020 oversize piston. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I DID SEE ONE ON EBAY AWHILE BACK (COUPLE WEEKS) ON EBAY IT HAD EVERYTHING LIKE 300$ FOR SPI TOP END KIT..sorry bout the caps

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they seem to come up every now and then on ebay. Kind of wondering if theres just a site out there i could buy it off of instead of waiting for another to come up.

·
Registered
149 Posts
sled_nutz said:
Yeah they seem to come up every now and then on ebay. Kind of wondering if theres just a site out there i could buy it off of instead of waiting for another to come up.
it was a hell of a deal..it even included the bored out heads .20 over

·
Registered
1 Posts
sled_nutz said:
Any luck finding a supplier for the piston kit? We're looking for one too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts