Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished this video, its a lot better than the video I made a couple days ago. Just click the link below, its about 7 mb in size. Check it out!

http://ripperd2.dhs.org/ftp/A%20%26%20T%20Studios/travis_spring_break_short_2-1.wmv

Tell me watcha think!

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got that from someone else too, now that I look at it there is more than i thought in slow motion. yeah, the ending i thought was a good way to close it out, WHEEW! was i tired! i did a lot of that straight, no breaks in between, just filming for minutes.....and by the end of the day, i was just dead!! but all worth it....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah but there cool....i wish i just had more, i didnt have a whole lot of video

·
Registered
671 Posts
hey venom, what do you use for editing your videos? i would like a program so i can make a few, if ya got any tips it owuld be appreciated

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey xlt, for editing my videos I use Adobe Premiere. its not complicated, but there are other simpler programs to use if you wanted (but they cant do as much).
As for tips, hmmm.....just take some time to get down how the program works at first, and slowly you can put better videos together over time. plus it can take a while to finish putting a video together, so be ready, hehe. I can't think of much at the moment but I have email, AIM, and ICQ so feel free to get a hold of me either way with any questions or problems you might run into! later!

·
Registered
671 Posts
hey is there any way i can get that from ya?

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, its a little pricey.........I don't have retail so hehe. Ummm, i could maybe see what I oculd do about hooking you up with it xlt......maybe email me and i could talk to you then...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Good video, but I agree about the slow-mo...too much of it. Ask Ripperd2 for tips on doing videos....his are always great!! He is better than a lot of the Pro vids I have seen!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I must agree with the slowmotion. Also I thoroughly enjoy these home made videos. They are quite sweet. Keep it up.

It's not how fast you go, but how much fun you are having.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks.....I love making these too. I have made movies for quite a while but never put them up on the internet or anything. Actually I also make other movies.....just with friends, like I got one we are working on now about a special ops mission type movie....its pretty cool.

Whats cool too is I can review my jumps or anything like that in slow motion and such........plus it looks cool! hehe!....this was the first time i got to see my video i filmed then right after i made the vid, so some of it was i wanted to see my stuff in slow motion. my next vid, i'll keep things fast paced.......and if anyone has any good songs they know of that would go good with sledding, LET ME KNOW! i could use it, i am running out of good songs...

·
Registered
266 Posts
That song was perfect for the slo-mo format. Excellent editing. Theres a couple of tunes on White Zombie's La Sexorsisto that would be sweet for faster paced vid.Or if you go into the dungeons of old metal get Priest,You got a nuther thing comin

Spaceman
Mean Green Racing
Elyria, Ohio

·
Registered
79 Posts
How can i watch the clip? i clicked on it and i down loaded it, but what do i have to do to play it, it says that quick time does not understand this type of file. what do i have to down load to watch it, where and how, any help would be nice.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Windows Media Player worked fine for me. Very cool video venom!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad you got it to work.....what did you think xcrman?

Thanks Tfin, I wont be going sledding anymore this winter but hopefully i can get one more video together some time. Also during the summer, gotta have somthin to do so maybe i will film some 4 Wheeling and stuff like that. Thats always fun... :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts