Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everybodies personal highest, or highest they heard of or seen on here?

Me, and 4 other members racked up 1002 comments on 1 status!!!!!! (theyll chime in soon im pretty sure).

I just thought 1002 was pretty impressive, wondering if theyre is a record here on sf?

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I would say that would be it seeing as how it hasnt been implemented that long.

As for my thoughts see below:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just bored. Maybe my brain isnt functioning that well from the consumption of too much coughf surop? Gosh i hate colds...

I was just wondering!!

BTW, i like those pictures. I saved the first one!

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Uhhhhhhhhhh....

I'm not speechless, I just can't think of any reply that wouldn't be offensive.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
This is a good sign that it is the off season.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
jesse500 said:
Whats everybodies personal highest, or highest they heard of or seen on here?

Me, and 4 other members racked up 1002 comments on 1 status!!!!!! (theyll chime in soon im pretty sure).

I just thought 1002 was pretty impressive, wondering if theyre is a record here on sf?
That's exceptional. Would you care to share your thoughts on your accomplishment with the rest of us? What was the most challenging part of your feat? How about the most rewarding? Is there anybody that provided inspiration for your dreams? A family member, or maybe a close friend? What do you think the future holds for you? Will this accomplishment ever be duplicated?

[:D] All in fun [:D] [:p]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Haha, whos status was that??? Interesting. Surprising my code didn't crash [;)]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Can you delete your status after you make a new one? because i edited mine and now it basically says the same thing twice in a row.

EDIT: Figured it out.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
erick said:
Haha, whos status was that??? Interesting. Surprising my code didn't crash [;)]
PolarisBoy1996's status. Started back in December. its at 1017 now. What code are you talking about?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
The code that generates the page. I didn't ever think that a status would have that many comments, so it's a bit slow to load. I'll see if I can find my time to change that around a little so it's faster.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
erick said:
The code that generates the page. I didn't ever think that a status would have that many comments, so it's a bit slow to load. I'll see if I can find my time to change that around a little so it's faster.
Thanks! It is getting kind of annoying waiting five minutes for it to load all the time.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
yep it takes me about a minute to load it. and rmk-king, thats exactly what i thought when i saw us hit 1000. i think its funny that we help a conversation only second to the BOTD

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
except for the truck discussiond and us talking about idiots with flat-bills

1 - 18 of 18 Posts