Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy got stuck on the tracks the other day. Not just crossing, but while running along them. I quess his ski got stuck in the switch and he couldn't get it out. Started walking back to some houses near by for help when he heard the old MOOOOUUUUEEAAAAAAAAA(imagine the look on his face?!)crunch! Had to stop the train, stop traffic on tracks for 3 hrs. Got an $800 fine from OPP. CN said they will mail him a nice invoice for the loss of time and delayed schedule.
A friend & I went over to take a look. Yamaha V-max 4. You can just imagine how it looked.
Poor guy...dumbass
Stay off the tracks. I thought everybody knew that!?

·
Registered
506 Posts
ouch... poor guy. that max4 is to heavy to be lifting out of there... that sucks

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course it was preventable to its pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i think its pretty funny the guy was dumb enough to drive down the tracks in the first place..as long as he isnt hurt then its funny
i remember my dad telling my that my mom did the same thing except they got it off before the train hit it

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might as well add another $5000 fine to his list. I just read in the paper he was charged for driving with no insurance also.
[B)]OUCH![B)]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
sounds like it would have been cheaper for him to just let the sled go...

·
Registered
66 Posts
kinda funny but still can not help but feel sorry for the ignoramus.
Some people just have to learn the hard way...[:eek:)]

·
Registered
749 Posts
The tracks here have been ripped up and taken over by the snowmobiles.:) There nice and perfectly straight and groomed every night.:)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Around here we don't have many railroad tracks, but were we use to live we had to cross them alot! That guy was pretty dumb for riding next to the tracks anyways. He brought on the trouble himself. But it's very funny.

·
Registered
506 Posts
welcome to the boards racing_girl :)

ya, it's stupid to be doing that. around here to tracks are ripped up for sleds also, and those can be some of the best trails you'll ever see, long, flat, and fast

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can you say ...STUPID !
$5800 in fines already and no sled left and a bill from the railroad that will probably be in the thousands of dollars. Hope he's got lots of money !
Where abouts was this ?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Had a friend do this in Komoka, Ontario 2 weeks ago. While the cops were writing him up, we were busting a gut laughing while they pulled his MXZ Doo-Doo out of the ditch and trees. He said he felt like an idiot. I'll have to tell him we have found him a suitable riding partner with a V-Max

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
5800$ in fines plus the value of a V Max4,gotta be at least 5850$ total.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts