Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know squat bout yamahas but i am looking for a good cheap trail sled for the woman and found a 01 srx 500 for sale for $500. is that a good deal or are they hunks of junk? any input would be nice

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
xcrtweaker123 said:
I dont know squat bout yamahas but i am looking for a good cheap trail sled for the woman and found a 01 srx 500 for sale for $500. is that a good deal or are they hunks of junk? any input would be nice
if it's in good running order, I would say that's one heck of a deal. Good machine. Pretty quick fo a 500.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
They are very quick for a 500 when clutched right.

As Trick said, if its in good running condition with not too many problems it is a heck of a deal.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I would snatch that up if it doesnt have any issues.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
yama 500's are supposed to be unreal for how long they last and how well they preform as stated above, good running snatch it up!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay so been wheeling and dealing with the guy he is a huge dink he jacked the price up to 600 and i said either you want it or you dont. so he said 550 and thats final so i said yeah. The sled has 5000 on it but is in mint shape. what is the sled over all worth.... i have no idea

1 - 6 of 6 Posts