Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to take off the state stickers and the trail stickers. I tried and now it looks like i got the paper and glue still there I have heard of a product I think that it is glue off or glue be gone or some thing like that. I look forward to your suggestions

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
u may be thinking of goo gone it works on that kinda stuff...i used it and it takes everything off

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Just take a hair dryer at it and it should heat it up and just scrape it off.

·
Registered
615 Posts
i used rubbing alcohol on mine and worked ok.
i think goo gone might eat the finish on the windshield (dont quote me on that though)
cant remember if it was goo gone for sure that i tried to take a sticker off with and ate the clear coat off.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I used a Hair Dryer and Glue Gone

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I just use plain old "goo gone" to get sticker residue off. It has an orange scent and works very well to dissolve the sticky!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
WD-40 works great on that stuff as well.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
For the crap that likes to stay on use a hair dryer to warm up the glue and goo gone to clean it off.

·
Registered
129 Posts
brake clean will remove everything just wipe it away fast and clean

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
theirs a tool you can buy for your drill (its a hard plastic circle thing) and it takes of decals without residue like a hot knife through butter. can be purchased at any automotive shop.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i used a hair dryer and a razer blade, you have to be very careful not to chip the paint

·
Registered
94 Posts
use a hair dryer and wd40 and u will be good and jsut scrape it off with your nail

·
Registered
901 Posts
heat it with a hair dryer the use goo gone

1 - 17 of 17 Posts