Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still not a flake of snow has fallen in Buffalo!. And it is supposed to 55 degrees in a couple days. Who wants to trade me a four-wheeler for a 1997 Polaris XLT 600 Special?

[red]Moved to snow conditions by TriumphoverU [/red]

Edited by - TriumphoverU on 11 Dec 2001 20:23:03

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Sucks wang in Wisconsin too. Forecast is rain and then a tease of cooler weather. Most of the snow up north eaten away by RAIN. I've had my sled ready for a month and I can't use it. This sucks!

"Drive it like a rental!"

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hey skrplyr23....you must gonna be traveling a loooong ways up north...cuz there isn't any snow at all in the lower penninsula. If there were some we'd both be riding.

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
here in ND it varies. in my area, not enough to ride, it looks like april, all the dirt is blowin into the snow makin it black, what little we have. at least the lakes froze so we can go ice fishin....god damn...$4100 goin to waste....:(

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
We are still sledding too. Went for a ride today, gonna go again tomorrow, maybe I'll take pictures for you all.

And a storm is on it's way. Good thing because the temperature is hovering around 32 every day. (0 celcius) Not too much melting going on though. Yet.

Let it snow!

"Might Be Crazy But I Ain't Dumb" - Cooter

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i dont see no storm brewing!! no new snow, just some new ice....man....im sad :(

Think Snow...hell...might as well think lots of snow!

Member #3 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
289 Posts
well last sunday.. we got some snow.. about 7 inches in massachusetts... everyone got out for a run ... all melted now.. just REALLY cold and a lil dustin

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts