Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are hoping to go riding maybe Sunday....will know more tomorrow...Cant wait! :D

3 Skidoo Tundras...yup, thats right....Tundras!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Things came up and I didn't get to go...but everyone else went. They said there was still loads of snow and the conditions were so that you could go anywhere you could point.
They had to ride 3/4 of gravel at the bottom but that was all. THere is still about 4' of now to play in. Just starting to see a few stumps.

Pete

3 Skidoo Tundras...yup, thats right....Tundras!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i never started riding this year...so i never finished...maybe this coming witner i will be able to start riding..

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by erick:
Still riding!? Hmm, when did I ever start riding this entire year!? Lol, anyways. I hope you have fun. Summer is just starting here, snow won't be for a good 5 months or more.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com
[/quote]

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy: i never started riding this year...so i never finished...maybe this coming witner i will be able to start riding..

Give next year chance before we all give up... [/quote]

Can you see the resemblence?

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
QUIT PICKIN ON ME SLEDHEAD.....hehehe.....

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I just can't resist! YOUR GOIN DOWN! lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
whats this little "gimmie a break, quite the weekend" in the other forum......hehehe.....

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
i dunno!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol oh boy...i'm messed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts