Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Done it before xc all the way. The aggressive chassis is a tank.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
sounds like a this vs that topic. dont worry I wont tell. but smarcher looks like the tatteling type. lol

depends on if they are really stock. and who gets traction. I have clutched a couple spx's. and in the 1/4 mile there is no older xc 700 hanging on.

now with that said. I have played with some older xc 700's. and then there were prox 700's that wouldnt be hanging on.

sleds are pretty close. if they both had a ripsaw track the spx would catch the xc and runaway this is 1/4 mile stuff. its to hard to run 500 feet and say I beat him. I lost to an xlt in 500 feet. but our mph at 500 feet was a little different. at 600 feet he wouldnt have been able to see my tailight.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking to buy one of them and wanted to know the performance difference. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
SPX should beat on top stock for stock. Clutched it should get out of the hole quick too. The spx is a fun power plant but will not handle like the xc. If you're looking to buy I'd get the xc. XC will have CRC I think.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
the spx, like above said "a tank". they are very heavy and hard to handle. but a good trail sled. the xc 700 is a great all arround sled. the xc 700 is IMO the way better sled (chassi wise)

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
for 90 percent of the riding the xc is a better frame. the front suspension is a lot better, the rear skid is a little better. and the whole sled is lighter. you cant get much aftermarket stuff for the aggressive chassis. but there is a ton of stuff for the xc700.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts