Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which jets are the stock for a 99 ZL 600. I'm rebuilding a sled and I have three sets. Not sure which one I should start with. The sled lost both cylinders. Obviously I need to go larger, just wanted to know what it was supposed to be.

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add Sea Level and probably 0-20+. It looks like it has 340s in it now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
340's should be fine. The stock jets are 350 but when the sleds come from the factory they are usually set up rich to prevent warranty claims. If you every want to check parts for your sled go to alpha-sports.com and use their online parts catalog. I use it all the time and it awesome. There prices aren't bad for OEM parts either

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. Last year I put almost 500 miles on her. Hauled it 8 hrs to Canada started it up and warmed up about 10-15 minutes started out down the trail at exactly 1 mile lost compression in both cylinders. It looked like it just got hot. I never even hit 40 mph. The plugs looked great when i pulled them out. Anyways the sled has an aftermarket air lid(like that when I bought it). I'm going thru it top to bottom and want to make sure everything is right.

I heard of ring snags on this yr sled. But that's not what this sled did. Any other thoughts?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts