Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know some one here should know this my buddy says the f-7 is the fastest stock sled u can buy i dont agree but what do u guys think which sled is the fastest stock sled right out of the crate does anyone know the hp rating on the f-7 at all

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
It beat an RX 1 up to how many mph? I know it top top end the RX-1 will kill an F7. A F7 is approx 135 HP and a RX-1 is approx 150 hp. As much as I hate to say it, the RX-1 is a good trail sled with lots of power. Just don't try to ditch bang with it.

Plus in top end, a XCR 800 or something like it will beat a F7. Whoever told u it was the fastest stock sled is full of it.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
depends on fast, anything after 1000' is going to the xcr machz or rx-1 i bet all the sleds in less than 1000' will be close,

if you are talking quick than yes the f-7 is quick. on a trail they are fast hit a straight away and the old iron will walk them like they shut down.
the zr 900 is been reported as a dissapointment, it has 150 hp and lots of torque but it is at a low rpm and the people i know that have them are saddend at the lack of lake running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts