Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone just wondering if anyone knows where to look around for people selling sleds that are questionable. I have been watching kijiji and auto trader but no luck even tried craigslist. The sled was in great condition only small scratches on hood from fence when I bought it. It was stolen from Gibbons Alberta the night of the 22nd with the 2010 sport club tilt trailer. Police say the chances of finding it are slim. Anyone have any luck offering a reward for Something stolen. Let me know this is so frustrating. Why steal a sled that old its not worth much.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I am not trying to imply that anyone deals with stolen stuff. I am relatively new to the sport and don't know where to by used parts and stuff around Edmonton Alberta. Just thought maybe someone may have had the same problem and knows where to look.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss,They probably stole it because it's an awesome looking sled.Hope you get it back some how and are able to beat the shit out of the scumbags that took it.I hate Liars and I hate Thieves and would have no problem spending a little time in the Klink after having the satisfaction of knocking some teeth down someone's throat.Hope you get it back...:icon_smilie_calvin_:icon_smilie_twak:

·
Registered
378 Posts
That scratch is a pretty distinguishing feature. Hope you get it back and are able to kick someone's ass for taking it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Man that stinks. Hopefully you find it in one piece and they didn't part it out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The sled they added a 4 inch riser and wrecked the wind shield but it's back so now I get to have fun again

·
Registered
155 Posts
so how did u get it back . u , or did the cops find it, did they catch who took it? other then the windsheild n riser is it busted up bad, did u have insurance? yes i am a cop , lol!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Did you get to beat the crap out of anybody?? Give us some details please..Glad you got it back.How many miles did these Shit Sacs add to the sled?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts