Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i`m trying to help someone I know hopefully find his stolen polaris XLT snowmobile..it`s in absolutly pristene condition, stolen from the white lake MI area..if anyone hears anything, please let me know!

thanks..

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Keep a eye on Craigs list for a possible part out, if you can get any pictures of it that would be helpful also, I check for new listings daily and will be looking.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
VIN#?

Pictures?

Hard to identify something you have no data on more specific than a sled model.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the lack of info..I`ll work on getting pics later today if i can...but in the meantime, here`s a little more info..
it has pipes, Aaen i believe...the reg numbers look like they came on it factory, as their kinda painted/decal looking along the lower sides..not just the typical square sticker like other michigan tags...snd the windshield has a canada sticker on the middle to upper area...
and again, not that there are`nt many VERY nice ones around...but this one seams to be in VERY exceptional/restored condition..unless it`s already been beat up on, it should stick out some due to it`s practically brand new/showroom condition..

thanks for keeping an eye out guys...the owner had just finished it up, so him and his kid could ride together..

·
Registered
161 Posts
If you can get some way of knowing how to tell that sled apart of all the others let me know. I know a scumbag that his mom lives by white lake area and he had a nice xlt awhile back. And i know that kids family dose not have a pot to piss in so most likely he jacked it. From knowing his past i wouldn't put it past him.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That really sucks...like was said, keep an eye on craigslist and swap meets.

A few years ago, a guy had his sled stole and he followed the tracks to a house a few miles from his...ended up being a snowmobile "chop-shop".

Burch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts