Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Renegade Backcountry 600 E-Tec! This sled is unique: carbon fiber a-arms, Rave-Tek Air shocks front & center, honeycomb side panels, RS race seat, Iso-Vibe and more.

If you see this snowmachine for sale anywhere or out riding around or even the parts for sale anywhere please let me know. We are spreading the word as much as possible. These punks need to be caught! [:(!]

Was stolen about a week ago from CC Ski-Doo's yard in Eagle River Alaska.[/font=Comic Sans MS]
2010111922131860_33772.jpg

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
May never know, it may end up down here. I'll keep a look out for it, or at least try.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
scumbags[Disappointed]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
that sucks, i'll keep a lookout but i doubt i'll be much help down here

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good luck, that really sucks tho. My truck was stolen about a week ago too and cops pretty much told me 'oh well' Thats our tax dollars hard at work. It will probably turn up somewhere tho.

20091130204611398_29363.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Figure it's a long shot but doesn't hurt to get the word out.

sledneck777 said:
Good luck, that really sucks tho. My truck was stolen about a week ago too and cops pretty much told me 'oh well' Thats our tax dollars hard at work. It will probably turn up somewhere tho.

20091130204611398_29363.jpg
Husbands friend got his truck stolen and the cops pulled the guy over in it a few months later and after he got the truck back he noticed they had put about 5k of upgrades into it.

Cousin got his sled stolen a few years ago and saw someone out riding it the next year at Arctic Man. Went and found my brother (who was a State Trooper working there) and got his sled back and the guy got busted.

So you never know, crazy things happen

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
well if it gets pulled over on a trail im sure it will come up somewhere. depends on how stupid the person is. good luck buddie. i keep a close eye on e-bay and craigslist for parts or the whole sled. never know where them parts are gonna go.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
man that sucks. I'll keep an eye out for it when i go riding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts