Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[V][V][V][V] Stolen one 2001 MXZ 600! Stolen from Algonquin Lodge on Jan. 5th o3. Possibly taken a ride in a maroon 1/2 ton. Don't know the make of the truck. Yellow sled with silver striping. Has a red registration #s high on the hood. [red][/red]909976.[black][/black] Not giving out serial# as of right now. Algonquin Lodge is located on Lake St. Peter in Ontario Canada. Any info would be much appreciated. Buddy's sicker than a dog over this. Please keep your eyes and ears peeled. Any info please PM me and I'll give you my phone number. Thanks guys and lets find this sled. Mark[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

·
Registered
328 Posts
People who steal should be shot. People who stealy sleds should be shot again. Good luck though

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
and then ran over with the a BRAND NEW paddle track with 600 HAND sharpened to the sharpest possible point then ran over again this time stopping on them and gunning the sled. then while he is laying theredrive onto him again lift up back of sled floor it till its spinning as fast as it will then dropped on him face.
I hate theives and if i ever find the fahkrz that ever stole any of my stuff i would... well i wont even go there

bobby

·
Registered
114 Posts
If anybody stole my stuff i'd drag him through the snow by his ballz and beat him with a shovel. Then I'd do what Bobby said then i'd run him over with my SUV and leave him there to die the [email protected]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I'de use him as a launch pad for my buddies dunup 1995 800 ZRT which does 136 MPH in 2000 feet, and I think it has over 200 studs.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Wow, Bobinwi, that's pretty harsh, or should i say sharp! LOL!

I feel your pain. My XCR 600 was stolen 3 years ago when i parked it under a street light, next to a lake on OUR property!!! The next morning, it was gone. We reported it to the cops, but they couldn't do much. Me and my buddies ended up finding it a couple miles away next to a housing development. It was parked in some tall weeds. They stole the Xtra-10 rear suspension with Fox shocks!! [:(!] and left it sit there with the back end laying on the ground like somebody cut off it's legs. Poor thing. The speedo showed that they drove it about 13 miles. I know now who did it, but the cops can't prove it, so they got off the hook...[:(!] Insurance took care of the loss, and i was soon driving it again.

Good luck!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Man, that sucks. Bobby, you sure have a way of punishing people. I also hate thieves. If they read this they will think twice before stealing from you. lol.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
id take our little puppy we got that likes to eat poop tie the guy up and let the puppy lick his face.. so he would smell like poop

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]id take our little puppy we got that likes to eat poop tie the guy up and let the puppy lick his face.. so he would smell like poop

LMAO

·
Registered
155 Posts
And then after all that, kick him in the nuts again!! Bastards stealing sombodies sled. I would nail his nuts to a stump, tie his hands behind his back, slather some honey on his jimmy and wait for the ants to find him. If he doesn't want to wait, he can rip himself free with his legs. Then I would kick him in the nuts again. I have no simpathy for thieves.

Sorry to hear about the loss buddy.

·
Registered
412 Posts
It all sounds great, guys, but first you have to catch them![:(!]

Jacqui.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
The three most things I hate in life. 1. Thiefs 2. Liars, and the worst of all 3. PEOPLE WHO LIE ABOUT THIEVING!!!! Best of luck to you and your bud, hope you find the @#$%^&$ - or the sled.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
that sucks A$$. I hate theives. We had a car stolen out of my driveway a few years ago...

-Dean

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ive been lucky and havent got nething worth value stolen from me, the lil things piss me off just as much tho, like there are some stupid kids in my school that just like to do stupid stuff like steal pen/pencils and break em, er whatever, and the ppl they do it to care bout their pens and pencils and dont fight back, but if someone does something to their stuff they cry around so much it aint even funny, cuz it isnt fair,

payback's a b*tch....

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah i have a friend who bought a stolen xcr600 for cheap (he didnt know it was stolen) and then the owner found him and he got it taken away and that sucked for him. and the worst part is he didnt get his money back from the whole thing.

·
Registered
243 Posts
It was stolen while you were at the lodge? That would take a big set of ba11s! I can't believe some people. I never even pull the key on my sled when I'm at a lodge for a pit stop.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
the thing that gets me is the ppl that do it think its so funny, but as soon as the same $hit is pulled on them they cry around bout it

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
When the guy's at camp take my sled for a run without asking, or they do stupi things to me I tell them paybacks a B****, than I do something to them (take the carbs out of there sled), and they say what was that for after pulling the cord for a while, ya I put them back in after they suffer a bit.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts