Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy that I bought it off of didn,t need any money just never used it and wanted to get rid of it so I made him an offer and he took it the sled only has 350 miles on it. I have only put 13 miles on it so far. I guess it just pays to know pepole.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
All I can say is you STOLE that thing! I have only heard of a similar story once. A guy had a F7 (I think) for sale on a local online trader. He had it dirt cheap, and claimed there was nothing wrong with it. Turned out to be quite true...didn't need the money yet needed to get rid of it...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im telling the truth,I have the pink slip for and every thing the guy i bought it form is my bosses brother-in-law.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by artic03
[br]Im telling the truth,I have the pink slip for and every thing the guy i bought it form is my bosses brother-in-law.
Not saying your liein or anything, but putting down you bought something for $1500 instead of $3500 on a bill of sale is something most people do. I did it last summer when I bought a camper and had to register it. saying I bought it for $500 instead of $2000 saved me lots of money.

great snag.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
honest to god thats what i payed for it, and thats waht on the bill of sale i was just someone who got lucky, but I can see how you guys can find it hard to belive, but its the truth.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I never said I didn't believe you. Some people get lucky and find the good deals...it happens...

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Yeah just count yourself as lucky, unlike us other chumps who find a 500 dollar sled and end up paying 1500 for it!! [:D]

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
So a sled that should have been over 4,000 dollars you got for 1,500 ?

I would be doing some serious research on that vin number. The guy gave you the sled.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had the chance to by a 2003 Apex for 3000$. The guy was selling off everything It had few extra milles on it, but still a good deal.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
well if you knew what i paid for my sno pro with only 280 miles on it youde think i got a great deal too [:D]

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
What is it? I don't see that anywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts