Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just took these out of my sled and i'm getting different stuff.

i have 144 riders choice stainless studs. to be completely honest they are not great studs but good on a budget. they were $135 for 144 of them. they have some kind of silvery coating on them that is peeling on some of them. i believe they are actually stainless steel as advertised but low grade stainless, they do show a little surface rust.

two of them are bent. the threads on one of them are pretty much junk from when i took the nut off. the other one, the threads are fine, but it is a little bent. there are probably a couple that the carbide point has chipped out. and i mean less than 5, probably more like 2. would be great if someone wanted to put in 120 studs and have extras, or if you could come up with a couple of replacements for the two messed up studs.

they are for a 1.25" track, shadetree has the stud length at 1.400" here's a link to them

http://shadetreesnowmobile.com/cgi-bin/ABBCBA94/mac/template.mac/loadHtmlPage?htmlPage=track/studs-516.html#s

i'd like to get $75 obo for them plus shipping.

i also have 48 red plastic fast-trac air-lite double backers and 48 red plastic fast-trac round single air-lite backers. the round ones are the taller style that support farther up the stud.

$15 for the round ones shipped
$30 for the doubles shipped

this is how they were in my track

·
Registered
690 Posts
would the 1.25 track you have fit on a 96 indy trail

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's a good question, i don't know. you should post that question in the polaris forum and see. since the trail has no front heat exchanger it just might fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts