Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some extra Woody's studs lying around and I offered them to a friend who rides I think a 87 Phazer. I think they are like .9" or something around there. They are about 1/4" shorter than the 1.175" I have on my desk so .9 sounds about right. I am sure they will fit fine but just want to clear it don't want to drill the track stick them in and find a problem.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Do you know how big the lugs are on the phazer's track? You know about stud length and stuff.

But I dunno how much tunnel clearance the phazer has, so that could also be an issue.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it will clear fine not sure about the lugs. Like most lots of old sleds it doesn't have much for lug anymore. I want to take him riding in New York with me but I won't take him without studs in his sled. Safety issue. Won't be taking him this season it looks anyway since I don't have a sled and the VIper is down.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i think the phazer prolly only has like a 3/4 lug, maybe less, but like p-man said, i think tunnel clearance would be something to watch for,,,,,,but we have faith in you sled_dog, and are positive you have thought about that already!! hehe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts