Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
traditonal. Snowmobiler tv just did a test on all three and traditional won in the shortest stopping.

·
Registered
369 Posts
yeah deffinatly traditional i have 96 woodys on my doo and they work great

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
No studs will make you a better rider though... really have to pay attention to what the sled is doing under you!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Traditional.

You can push the limits harder with studs, and also feel more confident in my opinion.

The added safety is also a nice plus.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i tend to feel less safe because after i hit 100 about everything that could possibly go wrong hits me and i get a little bit worried. a stud coming up my tunnel is the last thing i need. and the rip up tracks if studed on the sidde

·
Registered
192 Posts
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but what about those compaired to a 1.25" ripsaw?
I was thinking about putting one on for next year, as I have two ripouts on my track now.
One centre, and one outside. not sure if I should go regular, or predrilled for studs....

·
Registered
94 Posts
if your putting on a new track A predrilled track is the best way to go even though they cost a little bit more... when they make the track they run the cords around the hole for better strength in preventing rip-outs...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts