Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this crap out. this is on the trails and river i ride on. Some A$$ hole hit a lady and then ditched the sled and took off. If i find this guy ill beat the crap out of them!!! Makes all of us look bad. [2guns][AngryBig][box]
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/Police-looking-for-man-in-snowmobile-hit-and-run?ref=scroller&categoryId=10001&status=true

·
Registered
85 Posts
its people like that that give all of us a bad reputation, so beat him for all of us

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya if happen to find him i will!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Just got back from Indy, and seen that on the news.
Glad the victim is ok.
10-12 years ago a neighbor girl,
who was about 12 at the time, was hit by a snowmobile
and it severed one of her legs just below the knee.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no good.[Disappointed] people like that should be shot IMO. at lease man up and admit you did wrong. then let the guys in jail take care of them

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
x2^

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
The guy was probably drunk and didn't wnt a DUI. You can tell he must have been drunk because he thought he wouldn't get caught leaving his sled at the scene.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Shoot if it was really him. But what if that guy sold the sled with a couple years left on the reg., and the buyer never transfered title. Seen it happen with a friends sled that was sold, the buyer rolled it and abandoned it on the trail. Guess who's problem it became. But pretty sure that guy is just an idiot, and at the very least should be beaten with a metal pipe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts