Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the college rez were I argued with two guys about how many top ends my cr 250r has gone through. This guy who has never seen my bike garantees me it is on its on at least its 3rd top end not its second like i have said. I have a deploma in cnc machining so i might know a thing or two about metal parts a wear. I just had to laugh at this guy and his friend trying to make me look like an idiot. Have you ever ran into anyone who knows too much for their own good and thinks they are an expert? I have to admit these guys knew about bikes but an statement about my bike which they ahve never seen is a pretty bold one dont you think?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
They are everywhere. I find that arguing with them usually gets no where. Hard to argue with someone like that, especially in your situation.

·
Registered
79 Posts
its really bad when you run into cops like that.a few years back we had a cop in our county that insisted anycar mod was illegal from stickers to daul exhaust,he was big on the exhaust thing,even camaros with the daul pipes coming from the muffler he swore was illegal,we called him exhaust expert.Then we had tire expert too,he always tried to bust us for burning out.i had an 84 monte carlo all stock($300)beater.he would pull us over and say, so you guys been burnin out???and walk to the rear with a cocky ass i got you now smile and feel the tread on the DRIVERS SIDE rear tire.any car guy should know on a one wheel peel rear end the passenger side rear is the one that spins.the driver side was new,but had he rubbed the pass side tire he would of ended up with a bloody hand,but yeah those expert guys piss me off too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts