Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm having a little bit of a problem . On the hood , the stickers are fine and are well in place but when I try to put a sticker on the side panels it just falls off. Its bumpy and thats why but how can i make them stay>?

·
Registered
247 Posts
My side panels on my rev are bumpy and hard to stay on.. But the best way i found was to heat it up alot so it sticks really good.

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
I find it almost impossible to get decals to stick to the side panels. Just when I think they're on, I'll take it out riding, and the first time I law it down on the snow, they are gone.

I found it easiest to just avoid putting them there.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
I had the same problem with my side panels. They are kinda bumpy too. I heated them with a hair dryer, and really squeegeed them on. Then i applied pressure to them for about 15 minutes. If that dont work then use some spray adhesive.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I do this for a living, and this is the only way it works. Use 3M adhesive promoter first in the area that the decal is going, apply the decal, then use a heat gun - heat it up good and use a 3M power grip majic pad and push the vinyl into the rough surface.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.