Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate this, it's just a tease, you go for a couple weekends of sleding then it warms up, anybody else having thisd problem.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Nah, it's just warm here. We don't even get a couple of weekends.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Its starting to warm up here in Maine as well. They're talking about it getting up to 40 during the day, but its still below freezing during the night. Hopefully it will cool back down starting next week or so. Hey, its still fall after all.

·
Registered
226 Posts
[purple]We had about 6 inches last week, but now the temps are supposed to go the upper 30's/lower 40's. It's even warming up near Alba and Mancelona (MI) I dosen't look like any snow is coming for a while yet. You watch, it won't snow until after January 20th. . .dammit!![:(!][/purple][/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya what are you a weatherman wanabe, of the guy from the farmers almanac.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think someone is going to have to take mother nature out for supper, whine and dine her, then tell her WE NEED SOME SNOW!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
STORM COMING THROUGH MAINE RIGHT NOW, 5-10 " OF WHITE GOLD

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I hear ya XCproX, I'd say we've got a good 3 inches on the ground right now in central Maine. Not suppose to stop untill this afternoon. 4 - 8 inches total.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[:(!][:(!]Why cant we get any snow, aren't we suposed to get more snow the further north we get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts