Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate this weather. 82 degrees for a high yesterday, And today at 12:10pm its 31 degrees this is stupid and its kinda raining and snowing and sleeting outside

·
Registered
324 Posts
We had the same thing. Had the air on yesterday 8 hous later the furnace is on and kickin'

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Bobinwi, kewl about snow part :) that does sound like its gonna happen to me soon... other day it was 71 for the high and now its only 38 and tonite suppose to dip to upper teen!!! hows kewl is that :) April 16th and gets this low and not only that we may get like an inch or so of snow!!! wooohoo bring it on!!! hey bob let me know if u get inch or so that would kick ass eh

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey ripperd2,
Where you located?
Seems like you have the same weather as me

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I live pretty close to Ripperd2 here in MN. This weather is stupid: in 48 hrs. we've had a high of 90*F and now it's 31*F and raining/freezing mix. Now with all this rain, i've already seen ditches full of water which means that Teradactyl size Mosquitoes traveling in infinitely endless numbers will be here soon to devour and destroy our "great outdoors" experience. Rrrr....!

LOL! ....can you tell i hate mosquitoes?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
oh shit. your right. with this rain, standing water = mosquito city! You should see them motherf*ckers in the boundary waters up north. they are killer dense and big at sundown.

btw: me and megaman live in the twin cities area.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
You haven't seen mosquitos until you have lived in Northwestern MN. Last June we got about 17 inches of rain in about 2 days and more the following weeks. It was terrible, you couldn't even go outside. I swear, that is the number one reason I hate summer, and like spring, winter, and fall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts