Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice by our avatars there is the county but not city, state(province). It would be quite nice to be able to see where the user's from without having to do a profile lookup if it's possible.

-------------------------------------------

Lest we forget...... 09/11/01

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt - I notice everyone has to ask where everyone else if from. Not a good idea?

PS. XLTs ROCK!!! at least until i can afford to upgrade. That new 2002 RMK 700 Snowcheck is starting to look goooood!!!

-------------------------------------------

Lest we forget...... 09/11/01

Edited by - bman on October 12 2001 2:46:36 PM

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
way to go bman, us xlt's gotta stick togather, and us polaris loyal. it would be neat to see what geographic location each of us is in

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hey XLT dont forget the Triumph....im the next generation of the star rocket triples...our mission to seek out all others and make them eat snowdust. These are the machines of the Star Ship polaris...XLT, Triumph, and XCR.....lol just a little fun for thought.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah i forgot that the TRIUMPH took the place of the xlt's, sorry bout that!! but you still fall under cause youve got a triple

ALL CATS BEWARE

ARTIC CAT- ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - xltman on October 14 2001 8:15:11 PM

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I dunno, I am getting tired of my XLT. Ever since I have ridden a 2002 700 EV SKS and I fell in love with it. It is just so dang smooth and it is almost better on gas than my xlt and a regular 600 twin for sure! It has tons of low down torque and great top end. I want one.........

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
BTW, I don't think I am going to change that "where you are from" deal. Most people don't fill in a town and if you want to know, just click on the name to check his or her profile.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
to tell you the truth ive never looked to see where everyone is from, i just look to see how many more newbees are finding there way home.....and the way out!!!

THINK SNOW-THINK POLARIS!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Oh XLT Man my little triple kitty should be able to keep up.
But I would have to agree that triples are the way to go for smooth power.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
by the looks of your online name, youve got a thundercat/mountain cat?? mybe ill shut up now, those thunders got mega power, that is the 1000's. oh and a neat paint scheme

1 - 10 of 10 Posts