Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2002 RMK 700, it has v force reeds, twin CPI pipes, slp hi flow intake, psi dial a dome heads, and I just picked up a boon docker nitrous set up. When I put the twin pipes on I increased the size of my clutch weights but that's it as far as clutching. My question is; what should I run as far as my clutching? I've done some searching and tried to understand clutching better, but I'm still having a hard time with it[confused]. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
567 Posts
what color spring do you run currently what type of riding do you do what size weights you run and helix what size nitrous shot you running wet or dry nitrousand what size track and do you know what your gear ratio is

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quick said:
what color spring do you run currently what type of riding do you do what size weights you run and helix what size nitrous shot you running wet or dry nitrousand what size track and do you know what your gear ratio is
All the clutching is stock, except for the weights, I changed those to 62 gram. The gearing is stock. The track is a 144. And I do mostly trail and mountain riding.the nitrous system is a dry set up.

·
Registered
567 Posts
from what i run on polaris queens sled her clutching runs 65 weights black and green primary 46/34 helix pretty sure on the helix bein that your running the nitrous bump up your weights a bit the secondary and gearin is stock and it does awesome in the deep with a 144 and the 700 play around with it a bit and see what you think also email slp and talk to them about what all you have done and see what they say

1 - 6 of 6 Posts