Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Looks cool, I'll dl some later this evening.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Jiss, hey dude, no offense but you need to put it on high server speed or something, cuz I was only being able to get 30 KB/s .. I even checked few speed sites to measure my connection. and thats not my fault.. those sites says I am connected to around 2.2 to 2.4 MBps connection overall. so its not my fault!. I can hook you up tho. giving you better speed than what I just got. sorry, hope I dont sound like a dickhead. but thats what happened tho.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That´s not my server or movies so I don´t think you sound like a dickhead [:)]

I don´t think the people that owns this website did expect this much attention when they started it.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
what are you guys on a t3 line, sounds to me like 2.4 mbs is way too much speed, even 970 kbs is way too much, ive dl'ed their videos and im have a cable modem and was only able to get to like 40 kbs. You cant download any faster than they can upload. and i highly doubt they can upload at 970 kbs, i dont even think microsoft can do that.[:)]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 10Mbps internet connection and I think the movies are located on a webhotel that has a pretty fast connection (more than 10Mbps). My max speed from that server would then be 1Mbps if there aren´t to many people downloading at the same time.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Damn, thats crazy, where and how did you get that. Also that must be expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts