Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer is boring, winter is fun. That's all there is to it. This summer is already half over and that means we are gearing up for a new snowmobile season. It's going to be super exciting! To help cool you down and get you through the summer, check out this new promo video from Team Sno-Quest. They will be realeasing their third video in August. It looks as if it will be the best yet!

[flashvideo]flash://snowmobilefanatics.com/video/tsq_3_high.flv[/flashvideo]​

·
Registered
777 Posts
i have been waiting awhile for a new sledding video. thank you for posting this erick, and thank you team sno-quest!!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Just another reminder of hwo much Iowa sucks! I'd love to get out into snow like that!
Awesome video. I think I'll have to actually buy a sled video this season.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
that video was freakin deadly

·
Registered
457 Posts
Originally posted by 95XCR600
[br]Just another reminder of hwo much Iowa sucks! I'd love to get out into snow like that!
Awesome video. I think I'll have to actually buy a sled video this season.
Yeah man Iowa does blow, you getta ride like 2 weeks a season and then your done except this season was pretty good (bad for you because your accident) glad to see an Iowa member though!!!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
[email protected] it! now you got me all horned up for winter!!!!!! Sweet vid. definitely looking forward for the whole video!

·
Registered
167 Posts
NAILED that one erick, summer sucks. I need some sea-doos or sumthin, 4 weeler just doesnt cut it, Sick vid also.

·
Registered
690 Posts
summer does suck so thats why I turned my sled into a water skipper for this summer. It gives you something to do for the summer and i'm getting some use out of it by turning it into a water skipper and it's fun as hell. We should have some vids on here by the end of the week.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Got the discs from J-Dog and Bergie the other week great little teaser. These guys shoot some fantastic video and are some of the nicest guys you could ever meet.I had them make some parts I saw on there sleds for mine and they were more them happy and they expected no profit whatsoever.

Be sure to buy there videos and say hi to them at Princeton and Haydays this summer!!!!!

DW

·
Registered
652 Posts
Awesome vid. I can't wait for it to come out, I usually don't get into the video's too much but this looks like a "Gotta have" Thanks for posting it[8D]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sweet deal. The best part is making your own vids when the white stuff falls. Cant beat the feeling of breakin a fresh trail or field right after it snows!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts