Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any of you have enough money to buy cool cars to drive in the summer. :p snowmobiles cost just about as much as cars these days. I haven't gone overboard on my sled and i managed to pay for a 1970 Chevelle Malibu. I got it when i was 15 and my dad and i restored it. Don't worry, i did end up paying my dad back for it all. two years later, i have it fully paid off and it is mine. what else do ya'll have. I ran 12.96 seconds in the quarter mile this summer. It is a street car more than strip though.

Dan

P.S. By the way, i am new here. nice to meet all of you.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
This is my 1954 ford custom pickup, it has been lowered in the front has interier out of a 99 ford ranger and a 390 V8 motor. We started from scratch but it was fun, it didnt cost all that much either.

95 xcr 600
99 RMK 700
If you have control your not going fast enough!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
all 3 of those cars/trucks are awsome!

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have a brand new 350 Chevy H.O in my car with some junk under the hood, pushing 425hp. :)
Engine has about 1500 miles.

Take it easy!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
The last fast car I had was a new 94 Trans-Am with an LT1 in it. Then we started having kids and I sold it for a mini van.

Maybe someday in the future I can talk momma into a new car, but right now I am pushing the limit with all the money I have been spending getting my Polaris fixed up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
they dont have to be fast to be fun. Here is my mini van and it is a blast has camper interior and i take it anywhere and pull up and im ready to stay for the night./snofan/../images/users/buggieo/P0000001.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my first post here so I thought that I would show you guys my baby. I have had it since I was 17. Its 1972 Chevelle whith a 396 and NOS.
I Love it
/snofan/../images/users/Gabenator/Copy of Dwaynes Chevelle 1.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Gabenator
[br]This is my first post here so I thought that I would show you guys my baby. I have had it since I was 17. Its 1972 Chevelle whith a 396 and NOS.
I Love it
/snofan/../images/users/Gabenator/Copy of Dwaynes Chevelle 1.jpg
Man, that seems like a bad idea in that snow (or a good idea, depending on how much fun you are willing to spend...hehe)

Here is my ride:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a few rides.

1991 totally done up ford tempo, 2 dr, shaved handles, locks, trunk lock, trim, grill, antenna.

Custom rims, ground effects, stereo

1999 GMC Jimmy 4x4 2 dr, jet black, 5 spd, 4.3 vortec
(bought it 4 months ago, only had 37,000 km's at the time!)

http://images.cardomain.com/installs/259000-259999/259005_41_full.jpg[img]
[img]http://images.cardomain.com/installs/259000-259999/259005_46_full.jpg

and my 2000 Polaris SKS 700

if you want more pics, check out my web site:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/tempsho

Let me know what you think

·
Registered
412 Posts
That's a far cry from the Mommymobile (I mean Tempo) I used to drive! lol

My brother used to have a '69 Camero similar to xltlimited's. Unfortunately it was totaled in an accident we were in (not our fault!) in '79.

Jacqui.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i wasn't going to say anything but you asked for what people think..

why a tempo for god's sake??
you could have yourself a halfway decent car with the money you wasted on your tempo

hell, just sell your jimmy and the tempo and get yourself a fullsize pickup and supercharge that thing - that would be one crazy tow rig as well as a sleeper [:D]
practical yet very fun!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I decided to do up a Tempo because its never been done before. Its different, and unique. Its not another honda civic or 5.0 But thanks for your opionion motohead. Nothing I havent heard before. And trust me, ive heard it all. Im not to overly impressed with my Jimmy. I might sell it when its paid for and get a full size truck to tow around my SKS 700.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts