Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 40 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I don't think the new OHV rule book has come out yet. I'll ask the bait shop owner tomorrow. I know you do need a trail sticker much like the sleds. I got my 3-year last summer so I'm good to go.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
by hinckley i know where ya can find, flat, hilly, rocky, sandy, technical. all sorts. up here we have hilly, small rocks, jumps, mostly upper gears authough i can go on the technical ride.. i dunno butcher you'll have to come up here once before we do a group ride and give a Unbiased opinion haha.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'll go where ever the majority of you think would be best. I'm going to put my rebuild kit in tomorrow. hopefully I'll be able to hit up nemadji soon and take a look around.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Depending on where you guys go, I might stop by and visit. Don't think I'll ride the trails since I will probaly be riding this...
[attachment=64917]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
^^^JACKASS!! Next time say something! I could have drove up there. I would have even let you hurt yourself on the almighty 125 lol.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I had a banquet down in bloomington, waste of time, lol oh well i had fun. could have been riding... i'd give general two weeks to dry out a bit and loosen up. maybe we'll do a day ride ;)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
We could certainly do a day ride at c.c. andrews. It's right there within a hour or two from most people. It has just about something for everybody(except big ass rocks for phazerboy). sand hills, mud, fast dry trails, tight woods trails, big jumps, water skipping, log hopping, gas station and a bar with good food!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
BTW, just got my new piston in and she's runnin real good. One tank of gas at candy ass speed, then I'm ready to go.
I did do something really stupid though, By not paying attention, I filled the transmission full of 2-stroke oil!! I still cannot believe I did such a dumbassed move, but I did. All the Yamaha oil quarts look exactly the same except the labels that say 4-S and 2-R. I had them both right next to each other. I grabbed the wrong one. I'll take a mulligan on that one! HA.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
lol your bike was probably like [xx(]

oh well live and learn the don't store your oils next to each other :p. that would have been bad if ya mixed the tranny fluid for premix haha[B)]

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Where is CC andrews located near?

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Is it closer to Moose lake or Barnum??????
Damn,, boy's I need some long,steep hills!!I wanna laugh at yah's
shifting and shifting and screaming,,then flipping and rolling back down,,so I can just click into 4th and PUTT,awwwwwwwwaawwwww all the way up![:D][:D][:D][:D][;)]

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
^^^South of Moose lake. It's beetween Sturgeon lake and Willow river. Should be a short drive for you.
There is one decent sand hill there that gives me a hard time.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Some of it is WOT. It is a logged forest so there are also some felled trees and stumps. Theres a few technical areas also. Over by the airport there are a few small gravel pits that are fun for awhile.

21 - 40 of 302 Posts