Snowmobile Fanatics banner

61 - 80 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I still don't have my bike broke in yet. It's been hell here lately. Came home from work last friday only to find an empty house, I got so pissed off at work yesterday that I just up and quit on the spot, And there doesn't seam to be enough SFers interested in a group ride. What to do? Should I just set a date for nemadji and go with it? I'm thinking somewhere around the end of june before it gets too damn hot to do anything.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
damn dude that sucks. if ya interested Pro_tryer from E2S and i are planning a ride in this area for around mid june :) i'd be down for a CC Andrews run if they allow bikes. it's just over a 2 hour drive for me down..

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Where's all the riders??[V] Me and the Bro' are game for Nemaji,we just have to get the stickers,,Not really interested in CC.
Were riding here tommorrow.[8D] Then it's Beck's Dark and Hebrew Nationals on the grill![;)]

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
where ya riding tomorrow? i plan on heading out around 9 and taking a spin through the dumps tomorrow if it aint raining..[:p]

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Originally posted by MX86
[br]where ya riding tomorrow? i plan on heading out around 9 and taking a spin through the dumps tomorrow if it aint raining..[:p]
Right from my house,up an over thru the neighbors,he has a lot of land that's a blast, he's an Ice racer and just bought a 07-CR450F,he has a few more too, and has been cutting a hell of a practice course.[8D] Then maybe down where I work,we have a small moto track there and powerline access. Rain?? I love it.[^]

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I spose it won't hurt to mention my neighbor's name, "Gerry Lindvall",ever heard of him? He has more 1st place trophy's than I can count!!! He's sick,makes Metzger look like a Punk!,absolutly fearless! He's the kinda guy, "if" yah get the honor of riding with,your just mezmorized and shake your head.[^]

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
i havn't heard of him.. might have to come down and ride with ya one of these days

heres a pic i took of the bike today :) got a kick stand now haha

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Looks like your in need of a new knobber on the YZ [;)]
I hope I can get a few pics tommorrow, tearin it up.
Maybe I can talk Gerry into a little display.[8D]

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
MAN THE LIFEBOAT! i guess we got quite a bit of rain last night... i thinks a ride this weekend is out for me haha. i'd have to swim down to my garage lol

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Site Map | Contact the DNR | What's New? | Newsroom | Events & Seasons

> MN DNR Home > Outdoor activities > Off-highway vehicle riding >

Nemadji State Forest OHV Trails

The landscape here varies from gently rolling upland to steep stream valleys and elongated swamps. Recreational facilities in the forest include the Gafvert Campground and Day-Use Area and multi-purpose state forest trails. A portion of the Willard Munger State Trail connects Nemadji forest trails with some in the St. Croix State Forest and St. Croix State Park including the Gandy Dancer, Yellow Birch, Continental Divide, and the Upper Willow trails.

> Washington/Ramsey ATV Club Trail
> Straight Arrows OHM Trail
> TRAIL CLOSINGS > TRAIL MAP

From Nickerson, Hwy 23 NE 1/2 mi; then R 1.5 mi to Net Lake Forest Rd turn R (S) about 2 mi.

MN DNR T & W
Moose Lake Area Office
(218) 485-5410

VEHICLES ALLOWED WHEN OPEN DIFFICULTY TRAIL LENGTH FACILITIES

ATV

OHM

All year (watch for seasonal closings)

easiest

100 miles

(Nickerson)

food

restroom

gas

lodging

> difficulty definitions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> area attractions

> OHV home page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2007 Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Copyright Notice.
Web site policies: Accessibility, Linking, Privacy

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
^^^^^That didn't work the way I wanted it too, but you get the idea. Soon as I get some camping info together I'll set a date for nemadji. It's really the only logical choice for a weekend ride. 100 miles of trails and nobody gets sued if someone gets hurt (vs. a ride on private property). I'll gather info over the next few days and set it in stone. Probably june 23 & 24.
All in favor say "I".

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Sure, Why Not^^^. A couple crappy pics from today, a first timer rode with.
[attachment=67367]
[attachment=67368]
[attachment=67369]
Me on the rock
[attachment=67370]
hard to see the eagle in the background
[attachment=67371]
My boy Jason on the gasser
[attachment=67372]
his first time,[8D]

Attachments

61 - 80 of 302 Posts