Snowmobile Fanatics banner

81 - 100 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I'm getting somewhere. I'm going to call around and get some real info. From what I'm looking at now is that I can reserve a group campsite (I'll pay for that, your welcome). We may be able to pull this off after all. Now I just have to deal with the damn DNR people. I will find out for sure, but we may need to have sparkys and pass a decible test (I'll fail on both acccounts as of now).I'm going to get this together. "The show must go on"!!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I'm trying man, I have 10 million things going on at once here. Finding a new job is #1 and it's exhausting work. Sometime today I'll be able to spend some time on the phone with the DNR and figure this whole thing out. I only stopped in here to take a quick break. Computers drive me nuts sometimes.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Now it says that nemadji is temporarily closed. I tried calling a local number but they have no clue as to why (suprise,suprise). I don't have long distance on my phone, so if someone up there wants to call this number 218-485-5410 and find out whats going on, that would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Well I am ready now. Nice hot day today so I took on the project
of total tear down,,that's right,re-paked every single bushing and
berring! Changed out the crappy petcock,(understand,it's a bitch to get to),did the air filter and box,changed oil and Fork oil.

Nice Sunburn too![8D]

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
No. I forgot my camera AGAIN.
It's official, We ride on the 23&24 of june so mark that on your calender. I hope we get more people interested. So far it looks to be just the 3 of us.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Not sure if I can make it for the night or not, but at the least I'd like to make it for the day.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You should change your original post so that it mentions that the ride is in Minnesota, and that it is near Duluth or something. At first, I was not sure what state this ride was located in, and then I looked at your profile to see that you were located in Minnesota.

Great idea though! Looks like a good time. (Too far for me to travel though.)

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Originally posted by butcher_boy
[br]Riding with drunk wannabees, I don't know man. Doesn't sound like fun.
[:D][:D]I think you mis-understood me.
I'm talking about the lazy ass's with new toy's that would rather
sit home and drink than ride. Or go fishing,,I love fishing,but you can do that year round rain or shine.[;)]

81 - 100 of 302 Posts