Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im about to buy this kind of sled here..
anykind of experiences? I think its perfect for my needs.. its pretty cheap i think (7500€). how does it behaves on (in:) the powder, or on the track?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
That should be a pretty reliable sled, but for the money you may want to ask if they have any left over 600's. You will get a 2" track a bunch more power and I think you should be able to pick one up in that price range. Don't get me wrong the 550 Fan is probably a good sled, just can't get the performance out of a fan that you do from a liquid.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well 600 would cost over 11000€. um, whats your price range? it should be under 10000€. sure it would be a dream sled, but i have to think about my wallet you know:D
how much more power a liquid cooled would give?

·
Registered
352 Posts
very noticable....some peaple i know have 2 440 AC one is fan one is liquid and they are night and day the liqued is older and will woup the pants of of the fan cooled.it would be worth it in the long run to get a liqued cooled sled!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I thought you had a MXZ Renegade 700 already? A 2" track on that and you would have a pretty nice mountain and trail sled.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i do, its my brothers now for a while cause he moved in rovaniemi couple of weeks ago. hmm, sound good idea:) i have to think about that too! hmm.. but the rail would be too short for 2" track i guess. should i make rail extension to it, but other wise i want to ride trail too.
?!?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts